The phoenix symbolizes renewal and resurrection.
- Your gorgeous beaded phoenix suncatcher ornament has been personally handcrafted.
- Supplies are handpicked from the leading sources on earth.
- Designed using the highest quality glass beads.
- Exclusively featured on Joelaine.
- Packaged in a special box with silver gift tie.
Designed with the highest quality glass seed beads, the beaded phoenix suncatcher ornament will add beauty and magic to a room.
Your beaded phoenix suncatcher ornament includes wire hanger and suction cup hook so you can hang it on a sunny window or on a mirror.
Choose a gold tone ornament hanger so that you can display your beaded phoenix suncatcher ornament on a table or shelf.
The phoenix, also known as firebird and thunderbird, symbolizes rising through difficult times and personal struggles, resurrected and renewed. The firebird reminds us that with rebirth comes transformation to a long life of goodness, creativity and clarity.
SIZE – The phoenix’s body from the top of its head to the tip of its tail is approximately 3-1/4 inches. The bird’s wingspan is approximately 3 1/2 inches.
Each bead is sewn through several times to give strength to every piece. The beaded bird ornaments are not toys. and are not recommended for children under 13.
All products at Joelaine are handcrafted in a pet friendly and completely smoke free studio.