- We personally handcraft your Brass Cats and Tigers Eye Necklace.
- We handpick our supplies from the leading sources on earth.
- Designed using the highest quality Tigers Eye stone beads and repurposed brass cat charms.
- Exclusively featured on Joelaine.
- Packaged in a special box with silver gift tie.
Show the world your Unique Individuality
The cat inspires patience and the value of being unique.
The Brass Cats and Tigers Eye Necklace is designed with genuine Tigers Eye beads, silver tone spacer beads and repurposed brass cat charms. It features an antiqued silver plated toggle clasp.
In Celtic symbolism, the cat represents the guardian of the Otherworld. In ancient Rome, the cat was sacred to the moon goddess Diana as well as a guardian of the home. Norse legend considers the cat a blessing upon newborns and a good omen for those looking to increase their family.
As a totem animal, the cat teaches us the value of being unique. The cat teaches patience, waiting and watching for the right moment to act. Another lesson of the cat is that of a deep connection with ourselves. Cats rebirth and resurrection.
SIZE – The necklace is 19 inches long. The center and largest cat is 1.25 inches long.
Not recommended for children under 13.
We handcraft all of our products in a pet friendly and completely smoke free studio.